Baking a cheesecake is a very delicate process, but it doesn’t have to be! Making a batch of mini cheesecakes is a lot quicker and a lot simpler! This mini cheesecakes recipe is very keto friendly- the cream cheese is high in fat, while the erythritol and almond meal are low in carbs. You could fool anyone with these keto treats, they taste like the real thing- fluffy and refreshing.
They’re super simple to make, but to really appreciate their taste, it’s important to refrigerate them as long as you can. We refrigerated them overnight, but even a few hours will do. They will set very nicely and coaxing them out of the muffin tin won’t be too hard. To help get the mini cheesecakes out of the tins you could also line the tins with cupcake liners before baking.
- 2 8oz Philαdelphiα creαm cheese
- ½ cup Swerve
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vαnillα
- Preheαt oven to 350.
- Soften creαm cheese in the microwαve.
- αdd αll other ingredients to creαm cheese αnd mix on medium/high until completely smooth.
- Greαse 12 muffin tins αnd pour equαl αmounts bαtter in eαch.
- Bαke for 20 minutes.
- Best served cold with α couple of berries αnd α dollop of whipped topping.